What Type of Paint Finishes to Use in Your Medical Space
Whether renovating or moving into a brand new space, paint is the first visual effect to refresh your space! When doing so keep in mind these few things:
Choose Zero-VOC - to maintain a fresh air quality environment, ask for this option when selecting your paint. This comes with no smell or toxic chemicals; definitely worth the investment of 10-15%.
Finish Types include:
- Flat/Matte (0-5% glossiness) - ceilings because it doesn't reflect
- Velvet (5-9% glossiness)
- Eggshell (10-15% glossiness) - low traffic walls because it resists stains and cleans easily
- Low-sheen (15-20% glossiness)
- Satin (25-35% glossiness) - resists stains and cleans easily
- Semi-gloss (35-70% glossiness) - durable and easy to clean, highly stain resistant
- Glossy (70%+ glossiness) - rarely used, has a lacquered old look, but sometimes used to furniture
I invite you to select your paint based on the durability required to sustain the directly correlated traffic.
Wishing you the best on your intentional journey!
Music by Sappheiros - Embrace
Join us at https://www.simourdesign.com where you can call for a free consultation regarding your healing space.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our newsletter on simourdesign.com for education and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
#SimourDesign #MitraSilva #MedicalinteriorDesign #PaintFinishes
Thank you for watching!
FOLLOW ME AT:
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/simourdesign