PlushBaby Nightmare - Paint Roller and Strobe Strategy - Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
Ok, two wins in a row, but I hope this becomes 100% consistent. It seems that there is some definite randomness as to how charged/supercharged they are when they spawn in, which likely ruins the 100% idea. Basically this is spot the punk. Thanks to everyone in the stream who gave me the Strobe tip on the night I finished the game the first time, as well!
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted -- now out on Steam and Oculus Store for PC. Also on PS4, but this is on PC. I'm playing with a Vive Pro.
Subscribe, Like, Comment, click on the Bell, etc. if you want to keep notified with future updates and videos. Thanks for watching & God bless you!
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=djsterf OR http://bit.ly/SubDJSterf
I'm quite good at the following games and sports:
- DDR (also while Juggling)
- Five Nights at Freddy's and other Scott Cawthon games (boy is he popular these days)
- Basketball & NBA Baller Beats
- Running (also while Juggling)
- Skill-based Arcade Games (e.g. Super Shot, Two Minute Drill, Cornhole, etc.)
- Pump it Up
- Overcooked and Overcooked 2
- Dungeon Defenders (but I don't really play this one anymore)
- Several Others...
If you have requests within the games that I still play, or if you have a game that you'd like to request, feel free to request it. I usually have a pretty busy schedule, but I try to make time to relax and play some of these games. If you want more content, watch what I have so far, stay tuned for more, spread the word, or even support my work on Patreon. Thanks! :)