Painting Tips for Beginners
Painting a wall is much easier than it seems. With my simple tips, you’ll be a painting pro in no time! Thanks for watching!
Painting Tips for Beginners |
1. Prep your space
2. Paint the trim after you paint all of your walls
3. Stir your paint thoroughly for a smooth, even finish
4. Save the perimeter of the walls for last
5. Paint in smaller 3’x3’ sections
How to Prime a Chalkboard
1. Cover the surface in chalk dust.
2. Smear the chalk dust into the surface.
3. Wipe dust away with a damp paper towel or cloth.
- Metal paint tray with plastic liner (for easy cleanup)
- Paint roller, smooth & semi-smooth surfaces
- Painters tape
- Angled paintbrush
Subscribe | http://bit.ly/submmdc
Newsletter | http://eepurl.com/dB4c1n
// F O L L O W
Blog | http://martin-made.com
Instagram | http://instagram.com/martinmadeco
Facebook | http://facebook.com/martinmadeco
Twitter | http://twitter.com/martinmadeco
// C O N T A C T
Martin-Made Design Company
208 Lenox Avenue, #154
Westfield, New Jersey 07090
Inquiries | email@example.com
// D E T A I L S
Welcome to Martin-MadeTV, where we help to make your house the home you love - at any budget.
My name is Kimberlee Martin, and I am the owner and Principle Interior Stylist at Martin-Made Design Company.
Subscribe to Martin-Made TV for regular videos: http://bit.ly/submmdc
#diy #interiordecor #interiordesign #diydesign #MartinMadeTV #MartinMade