Modern Glam ||????Mirrored Cube Candleholders DIY || Easy & Inexpensive????
Hey Dazzlers! Welcome Back to My Channel!
In today’s video, I show how to make a 3-Stack Mirrored Candleholders using items that were purchased (mostly) from Dollar Tree. This project is super easy and very glam. I hope you enjoy the video. ????
Check out my 2nd Channel:
Support Me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DazzlingDesignsByDenise
For this project, here’s what I picked up from DollarTree :
- (6) Wooden drawers https://www.dollartree.com/crafters-square-wooden-boxes-with-drawers/296732
- (1) Tower Game https://www.dollartree.com/tumble-tower-stacking-wood-block-games-425-in/186289
- (2) 4.5 inch mirrors https://www.dollartree.com/glass-mirror-candleholders-5-in/18029
- Paint (optional) https://www.dollartree.com/rich-art-premium-acrylic-black-paints-2-floz-containers/300375
- Glitter ribbon https://www.dollartree.com/christmas-house-narrow-glittery-ribbon/207498
- (6) Packs of 3 inch mirrors - Michaels (1.19 each w/ coupon)
- Strong Adhesive and Hot Glue
Thanks for watching! Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe ❤️
Support this channel by purchasing your project supplies from one of the affiliate links below (at no additional cost to you):
*Disclaimer: This description may contain affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my channel. This helps me continue to bring you good content. #ModernGlam #DollarTreeDIY #GlamHomeDecor