How to Paint an Interior Paneled Door - DIY
This video gives instructions on how to paint an interior door. Specifically a typical 6 panel textured door. (the most common doors installed in homes today.) This videos is a part of a playlist on the Paint Pals Youtube channel that is designed to show the do it yourself homeowner how to paint. Our intent is to help homeowners create a professional looking paint job themselves with the typical tools and experience most homeowners have. If you are a homeowner researching how to do a painting project and you decide you would rather higher a company to do it and you live in Colorado, Paint Pals would be more than happy to give you a free estimate for painting.
For more information, please visit https://thepaintpals.com
Below is a list of what you need for this project, we included amazon links so you can get an idea of what they cost, but all of this can be bought at the same place you purchase the paint.
- Drop Cloth http://a.co/d/iizwDGh
- Cleaning product (optional) http://a.co/d/aEjA7Ix
- Masking Tape http://a.co/d/hQMTIDs
- A Nice Painting Brush http://a.co/d/0tKzBbX
- Trim bucket (optional) http://a.co/d/cKT4aoP
- Rag(s) (optional) - http://a.co/d/ayOpNN6
- Paint - recommend Satin finish thats acrylic enamel or made for trim
- We recommend you buy all of this stuff at your local paint or hardware store