How To Make Paprika Cream Chicken | Chicken With Creamy Paprika Sauce |Easy Chicken Recipe In 15 Min
This paprika cream chicken is quick and easy to make and full of flavor, ready in only 15 minutes. It’s great served with rice, bread, potatoes or even over pasta if you wish. Then all you need is some veg on the side and dinner’s ready.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 large or 12 small chicken fillets (tenders)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs such as oregano, basil, herbes de Provence etc
- 2 large clove garlic finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 200 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) single cream
- Seasoning to taste
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the oil into a non-stick frying pan and place over a medium heat.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs evenly over the chicken and season well.
- Pan-fry the fillets for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Turn the heat down and add a dash more oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic and paprika over the chicken fillets then turn them once or twice to ensure the garlic and paprika are cooked through.
- Add the stock and allow it to bubble up, scraping the crispy bits of chicken from the bottom of the pan as it does. Now add the cream and stir gently.
- Simmer for a minute or two then check the seasoning and adjust if necessary. Serve.
- FACEBOOK --- https://www.facebook.com/Delizioso-89...
- GOOGLE+ --- https://plus.google.com/u/0/115788310...
- TWITTER --- https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
- PINTEREST --- https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123...
- INSTAGRAM --- https://www.instagram.com/136delizioso/
- OUR WEBSITE --- http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
Song: Jebase - Turtle Beach (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/zx2PBe355N4