Black Currant Black Pepper Wine Bottling
Black Currant Black Pepper Wine Bottling. Finally, it's ready, and by the time you read this... much of it is... gone! We drank it!
This is the third installment in this wine making series. We will rack it again, and put it into bottles. It's now 3 months old and... it's amazing.
The making of this wine: https://youtu.be/N0x11CQ2YmY
Racking the Black Currant Black Pepper Wine: https://youtu.be/l6FdjYNjCgs
Some links to items used in the Video:
* Belgian Tasting Glasses https://amzn.to/2QczIKK
* Autosiphon https://amzn.to/2Wuv2mi
* Hydrometer https://amzn.to/2W7EQSV
* 100 Ml Cylinder for Hydrometer: https://amzn.to/2W2tnUJ
* TRBOS (The Red Bucket of Sanitization): https://amzn.to/2W96tuF
* Star San Sanitizer: https://amzn.to/2FLmC3I
Beer and Winemaker's Pantry: https://www.beerandwinemaking.com/ -Tell Mary we say Hi!
Can't get enough of City Steading? Try these links:
* Become a Patron! http://www.patreon.com/citysteading
* The City Steading Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/citysteading
* Check out our website: http://www.city-steading.com
* Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/citysteading/
* Our new Merch Store for T Shirts, mugs, etc: https://teespring.com/stores/city-steading-store